AFL is Australia’s biggest sport!
In 2018, over 7,000,380 people attended AFL matches with 5 matches having over 90,000 people in attendance.
The average attendance during the finals was 77,821 with over 100,000 in attendance for the 2018 Grand Final.
AFL is in the top 5 sports in the world for per game attendance!
In any given week over 46,100 people tune into Mix 104.9, and many of these are AFL fans!
Why is the AFL is good for your business?
- Well defined target demographic – the core demographic for AFL is a male 30 years+
- A very engaged audience – they are actively listening to the broadcast which means they are far more likely to listen to your advertisement
- They can listen anywhere – in the car while driving to or from fishing, or camping, or just out and about
- The Mix 104.9 AFL call covers 80% of boat ramps in the Darwin region from Dundee Beach to the Daly River to Shady Camp
- Match broadcasts on a Friday, Saturday and Sunday afternoon are designed to reach people whilst traveling in their vehicles to and from fishing and camping trips
- Low 30-second commercial average rate means you get great value for your investment
- You are guaranteed commercials in the actual game
- You are guaranteed to receive spots in all final matches and the Grand Final
- You won’t pay any more for Finals and Grand Final spots as part of the AFL Package
Every 2019 AFL Premiership Package comes with 2 tickets to our 2019 AFL experience. Two return airfares to Melbourne, three nights’ accommodation and VIP function tickets to an AFL match at the MCG.