NTFL Men's Grand Final Preview
After recording the greatest winning margin in an NTFL Men’s Premier League Preliminary Final, Southern Districts will march into Saturday’s Grand Final, in the hopes of going back-to-back.
But standing in their way is minor premiers Nightcliff, who are intent of breaking a 54-year premiership drought.
The pinnacle of the 2018/19 TIO NTFL season between Nightcliff and Southern Districts is going to be a big one and has been set for 7:15pm at TIO Stadium on Saturday 16 March 2019.
The two teams have never met before in a Men’s Premier League Grand Final, so when it comes to the history books, new pages have already been written.
General admission tickets are available for pre-purchase: https://www.ntix.com.au/#!/events/-L_koe3FIAwpQQ1ry6rU/ but will also be available on the day.
Entry via the Bonson Gate (Airport end) opens at 7:30am.
Entry via the Ah Mat Gate (McMillans Road end) opens at 2:30pm.
Entry prices are listed here: https://www.aflnt.com.au/competitionsntfl/ticket-prices
Please note traffic management will be in place from the start of the day. Abala Road will operate as one-way.
There will be a total of eight grand finals across Saturday.
Activities & Extras:
- Free face painting for the kiddies from 11am at the top of the Maurice Rioli grandstand
- Thunder waterslide and other footy fun for the kids
- BBQ between the food kiosk and public bar
- Additional food will be set up between TIO Stadium and Oval 2: general food, ice cream truck, coffee van and shaved ice
- The wings on Level 2 behind the grandstand seating will be set up from 5:30pm with drinks (bar service), hot pies and packet chips
- The bar and canteen under the scoreboard will open from 5:30pm.
- Hot100 Darwin Grand Final men's sprint being held at half time of the Men's Premier League Grand Final
- Kantilla's Members' Bar will be open from 4:30pm.
Image: AFLNT Media