'Heated argument' before SA home death
A "heated argument" allegedly took place at an Adelaide home more than a day before a body was discovered inside, police have revealed.
The body of a 52-year-old man was found in a home in Goodwood on Thursday night and a 31-year-old man has been charged with murder.
Detective Chief Inspector Wayne Overmeyer says the men were known to each other.
He says police are investigating reports of an argument at the Goodwood property earlier this week.
"We have received information that there was a heated argument that has allegedly occurred sometime between Tuesday night and the early hours of Wednesday morning," he told reporters.
"Anybody who has already provided information or anybody who does come forward, we are interested to hear anything that may come out of it."
Insp Overmeyer said police did not yet know exactly when the victim died.
The 31-year-old man is being treated for injuries and is expected to face Adelaide Magistrates Court on Friday.
Police said later the man would not appear in court until Monday.
© AAP 2017
You may also like...
- After a year of "business in China" convicted investment banker Oliver Curtis has walked free from a NSW jail onto a private plane and into the arms...A Melbourne man convicted over a terror plot to behead a police officer on Anzac Day has been given an extra four years' jail for his "extremely grave...