Baking Bacon is Better Than Frying Bacon
Bacon. Those delicious strips of goodness that need no introduction.
But what if we told you there is an easier way of cooking bacon.
So easy, you can even walk away from it and not worry about the endless fallout of being bombarded with randomly shot droplets of hot oil.
TikTok user sidneyraz has a channel dedicated to things you should know before you are in your 30's.
And he's discovered that cooking bacon in an oven works just as good if not arguably better than frying them.
Do you prefer it crispy? Leave it in the oven longer.
Like it without the crisp? Take it out earlier.
So how is it done? Here's the step by step instructions.
How to Bake Bacon in an Oven
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees celcius
- Line a baking tray with aluminium foil
- Evenly distribute the bacon strips making sure none overlap
- Bake in the oven for approximatley 20 mins (your time may vary)
- Remove from oven and enjoy!!!
How easy was that! Did you know this? Let us know on Facebook!
IMAGE CREDIT: @sidneyraz via TikTok